Technology advancement has given us the opportunity to watch movies in our comfort. The best example is Jetbox for Roku TV which provides trending, popular and top-rated content for free on its platform. Although Roku has a different operating system, Jetbox can be made available to watch stuff on TV. The whole service of the app is tremendous and creates so much value for its viewers. Moreover, the ability to watch 4K and HD videos on a Roku device is quite easy. Besides, the cinema and tv show collection in the app mesmerizes every individual viewer.
Is it possible to Download and Install Jetbox Apk on Roku TV?
Well, you cannot but there is a way to make things work. The only possible way to run video on tv device is by following screencasting or screen mirroring. However, the majority of people choose casting because you can multitask while the mobile screen is presenting the video unlike mirroring. It’s a quite lengthy procedure. So, stay focused and practice the steps mentioned below.
- Android Phone
- Screen Casting App (Local Cast)
- Smart TV
- WIFI Connection
Screencasting Jetbox on Roku TV
Make sure you enable few settings to execute the process successfully.
- First and foremost, install Jetbox on your smartphone. If you have not, please do read Jetbox Apk for android guide here.
- Remember, both Roku TV and your android mobile phone must be connected to the same WIFI network, and also the Miracast option should be enabled on the Roku.
- Next, go to the default mobile app store on your device and install the Local Cast application.
- Furthermore, run the downloaded casting app and tap on the yellow cast icon visible on the bottom right corner of the interface which lists the number of devices available for pairing. Select Roku and pair the device.
- Finally, open Jetbox app and play the video. This will show you the screencast icon option to screen the content on tv.
The entire guide has been purely produced for the purpose of educating readers. Hope this helps. Stay healthy!